Pre-test on an inconspicuous area. Do not use on silk, leather, suede or rubber.
- Apply Goo Gone to the stain.
- Allow a few minutes for Goo Gone to begin working.
- Wipe Clean with a clean white cloth.
- Clean area with soap and water.
Carpeting and Upholstery:
- Apply Goo Gone to a clean white cloth. Gently blot stain.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Clean with soap and water.
- Rinse area again with water.
- Blot dry with a clean towel.
- Do not treat clothing while wearing.
- Apply to stain with small repeated applications.
- Allow time for stain to break up.
- Blot stain with a clean white cloth.
- Launder treated items separately, using extra detergent.
- Additional Information
Stone Care Type No Brand No