Wet Mopping or Sponge Mop (Ceramic Tile and Porcelain Surfaces):
- Dilute CERAMICLEAN 1-2 ounces per gallon of warm water.
- Apply solution with a clean Mop or sponge.
- Let solution dry on the surface.
- Rinsing is not necessary.
- Dilute CERAMICLEAN at 1-2 ounces per quart of warm water.
- Spray onto the surface and let it set for one minute.
- Wipe off with a clean soft cloth.
- Dilute CERAMICLEAN 4-6 ounces per quart of warm water.
- Apply the CERAMICLEAN to the grout and let it stand for three minutes.
- Begin scrubbing the grout with a short soft bristled brush.
- Wipe off with a clean and dry terry cloth towel.
Ceramiclean is a powerful, but gentle concentrated Tile Cleaner for ceramic tile, grout, porcelain tile and even terra cotta. This Tile Cleaner is non- acidic and simple to use. It's unique streak-free formula is ideal for residential and commercial use. It cleans floor tile, tile walls, tile countertops and it can be used in kitchens and bathrooms. It will even remove mildew stains from grout. Ceramiclean penetrates through dirt and has a terrific clean fragrance.
- Always test a small area before using to assure compatibility.
- Test Area: Apply CERAMICLEAN to a small area at the project site in accordance to the manufacturers directions of the bottle label. Be sure to record all the test results including coverage and stain prevention.
- Natural stone should be protected with STONE SPRAY-N-SEAL.
Approximate Sq. Ft. Gallon (3.785 Liters) Coverage:
- Mopping: Ceramic & Porcelain Tile 32,000 sq. ft.
- Ceramic Tile (Automatic Scrubbing) 44,000 sq. ft.
- Unglazed Porcelain Tile (Mopping) 26,000 sq. ft.
- Additional Information
Stone Care Type No Brand No